Create a legacy! Help save BC’s special places for future generations by making a planned gift to TLC.
Benefits of planned giving:
Whether you give cash, or assets such as real estate, stock, or other property, a planned gift can help you realize valuable tax savings and benefits. These donations allow you to:
- Plan for the financial needs of a spouse or loved one
- Reduce your income tax and/or avoid capital gains tax
- Increase your current income
- Make a larger charitable gift than you thought possible
Types of planned gifts:
Simply click on the links below for more details about common planned giving options:
- A Guide to Making or Updating Your Will
- Annuities and Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Publicly traded securities
- Gifts of Insurance, RRSPs and RIFs
- Donating real estate and protecting your land for conservation
- Endowment Funds
We’d be happy to talk to you about these or other Planned Gift options that interest you. To request more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific questions.
Or, if you prefer to speak to someone in person, please contact our office at (250) 479-8053.
Please note: We take your privacy seriously. Any information you provide will be held in strictest confidence.